Thursday, August 02, 2007

Vangelis & The Web

I'd like to formally blame Vangelis.

You know, Vangelis, the famous Greek composer & synthesizer pioneer, highly regarded by intelligent people with refined taste in music! (Yes, I'm a fan. Why?) Not Vangelis the brick layer, not Vangelis the singing pony, not... Well, you know.

So why do I blame him? Not because of his music which I have always liked a lot.

No, I blame him because of his official website. Did you know he even had one?

Well, he does. Here's the link: http://www.vangelisworld.com/

Go to it and you'll find an announcement for his "upcoming" album Oceanic.

Oceanic was released in 1996... 11 years ago! Yes, folks, the page has looked like that for 11 years. It's never been updated. Never.

Even I am not that lazy! Sammit!

1 comment:

Walker Ferox said...

Good posts take time.