Monday, September 11, 2006

Blame Lukas (not Lucas)!

Many people feel like blaming me, even when I'm not blaming them!

A truly fantastic situation which was celebrated a while ago with the creation of a line of disturbing items, which can be found here:

http://www.cafepress.com/blamelukas/

The picture is an old picture stolen from the FBI's Most Wanted (for Blaming) list, based on my appearance from back when, aside from a slight brain augmentation, I was still almost completely human!

This classic line of products was thought up not by me, but by a friend who is actually a [mostly] friendly AI construct program called Norm, who is currently running the NukeM-All killer satellite which was kindly funded by the Walt Disney corporation.

1 comment:

Le Nootilus said...

BARGAIN!
A free blame from Lukas itself for each shirt you'll buy!!!