Thursday, September 28, 2006

ShadowBlame

The good news is, there's a new Shadowrun game coming up!

The downside is: it's going to be a shooter, not an RPG as you would expect for a game that was originally a pen & paper RPG in the 1st place.

It's like taking a tabletop wargame and making a word processor or something! Sort of. I guess.

The SNES RPG adaptation from the 90's was brilliant! IMNSHO of course! It just seems a waste NOT to take the RPG route here.

Anyway, at least the trailer looks cool enough. Check for that and more on the official site:

http://shadowrun.com/

3 comments:

Walker Ferox said...

ZOMG NO UPDATES.

erectile dysfunction causes said...

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and brilliant design.

top erection pills said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks!